Folsom Lake Directions
Folsom Lake lies between two major freeways leading out of Sacramento: Interstate 80
and Highway 50.
From Interstate 80 you can take any of these routes:
- Greenback Lane exit, following Greenback to Folsom.
- Douglas Blvd. exit, following Douglas to Granite Bay at Folsom Lake.
- Horseshoe Bar exit, following Horseshoe Bar to Auburn-Folsom Road.
From Highway 50 consider one of these routes:
- Folsom Blvd exit to Blue Ravine Rd. and follow it north to Folsom Lake
- Scott Road Exit to East Bidwell, following Bidwell to Blue Ravine Rd. and then north on Blue Ravine
- El Dorado Hills Blvd. north to Green Valley Road
To reach Folsom Lake's Peninsula, take Highway 49 from either Auburn or Placerville to Pilot Hill and then go down
Rattlesnake Bar Road.
Mileage and Driving Times to Folsom Lake